Upper Iowa University-Milwaukee Center, has scheduled an Open House for prospective new students for December 12th from 4-7pm at its center next to State Fair Park, located at 620 S. 76th Street. UIU is a private, non-profit University founded in 1857, with evening classes for adult learners who want to earn their Bachelor's degree. They offer one night a week classes in 8 week terms, and have degree programs in business administration, marketing, management, human services, psychology, accounting, human resource management, public administration and criminal justice.
They invite any interested person who wants to learn more about how Upper Iowa University can help them earn their college degree to come to their Open House on the 12th. The Open House program that night includes presentations about the University, a tour of the state-of-the-art center, discussions led by a faculty member and an academic advisor, and include waiver of the application fee.
If anyone wants to come, they can either RSVP at 414-475-4848 or just come at any time during that 4-7pm time period.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business