Upper Iowa University-Milwaukee Center, has scheduled an Open House for prospective new students for December 12th from 4-7pm at its center next to State Fair Park, located at 620 S. 76th Street. UIU is a private, non-profit University founded in 1857, with evening classes for adult learners who want to earn their Bachelor's degree. They offer one night a week classes in 8 week terms, and have degree programs in business administration, marketing, management, human services, psychology, accounting, human resource management, public administration and criminal justice.
They invite any interested person who wants to learn more about how Upper Iowa University can help them earn their college degree to come to their Open House on the 12th. The Open House program that night includes presentations about the University, a tour of the state-of-the-art center, discussions led by a faculty member and an academic advisor, and include waiver of the application fee.
If anyone wants to come, they can either RSVP at 414-475-4848 or just come at any time during that 4-7pm time period.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC to Host Annual Church Picnic and Outdoor Worship
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert Hospital Name Alice Archabal as Chief Development Officer, Vice President of Development
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- The Castle on Newberry is 2013 WBCS, Inc. Showhouse for a Cure
- BBB Moves to New Location
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- $6 Million Grant Funds National EPR Center at MCW
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"