Upper Iowa University-Milwaukee Center, has scheduled an Open House for prospective new students for December 12th from 4-7pm at its center next to State Fair Park, located at 620 S. 76th Street. UIU is a private, non-profit University founded in 1857, with evening classes for adult learners who want to earn their Bachelor's degree. They offer one night a week classes in 8 week terms, and have degree programs in business administration, marketing, management, human services, psychology, accounting, human resource management, public administration and criminal justice.
They invite any interested person who wants to learn more about how Upper Iowa University can help them earn their college degree to come to their Open House on the 12th. The Open House program that night includes presentations about the University, a tour of the state-of-the-art center, discussions led by a faculty member and an academic advisor, and include waiver of the application fee.
If anyone wants to come, they can either RSVP at 414-475-4848 or just come at any time during that 4-7pm time period.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military