Upper Iowa University-Milwaukee Center, has scheduled an Open House for prospective new students for December 12th from 4-7pm at its center next to State Fair Park, located at 620 S. 76th Street. UIU is a private, non-profit University founded in 1857, with evening classes for adult learners who want to earn their Bachelor's degree. They offer one night a week classes in 8 week terms, and have degree programs in business administration, marketing, management, human services, psychology, accounting, human resource management, public administration and criminal justice.
They invite any interested person who wants to learn more about how Upper Iowa University can help them earn their college degree to come to their Open House on the 12th. The Open House program that night includes presentations about the University, a tour of the state-of-the-art center, discussions led by a faculty member and an academic advisor, and include waiver of the application fee.
If anyone wants to come, they can either RSVP at 414-475-4848 or just come at any time during that 4-7pm time period.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th