Upper Iowa University-Milwaukee Center, has scheduled an Open House for prospective new students for December 12th from 4-7pm at its center next to State Fair Park, located at 620 S. 76th Street. UIU is a private, non-profit University founded in 1857, with evening classes for adult learners who want to earn their Bachelor's degree. They offer one night a week classes in 8 week terms, and have degree programs in business administration, marketing, management, human services, psychology, accounting, human resource management, public administration and criminal justice.
They invite any interested person who wants to learn more about how Upper Iowa University can help them earn their college degree to come to their Open House on the 12th. The Open House program that night includes presentations about the University, a tour of the state-of-the-art center, discussions led by a faculty member and an academic advisor, and include waiver of the application fee.
If anyone wants to come, they can either RSVP at 414-475-4848 or just come at any time during that 4-7pm time period.
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Two Nationally Known Experts on Character Education to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Free Movies in the Park
- MCW’s Joseph C. Besharse, PhD, receives ARVO Proctor Medal for lifetime achievement in vision research
- AlphaGraphics of Brookfield becomes ISO 9000 compliant
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates Nearly $900 to Elmbrook Schools in April
- Celebrate and remember our nation’s heroes from May 16-21!
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner