Concordia University Wisconsin has named Marsha Thomas the new Director of the Miller Park Way Center in West Milwaukee. Thomas was working at the Center as the Student Services Advisor prior to her promotion.
In her new role as the Miller Park Way Center Director, Thomas will be responsible for academic advising, working with faculty, facilities management, and retention services.
“I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the students and the community in this new capacity and look forward to the continued growth of the Miller Park Way Center,” said Thomas.
Founded in 1881, Concordia University Wisconsin’s main campus is located on 200 acres of beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline at 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, Mequon.
The University and its 10 educational centers and classroom locations are home to 7,485 undergraduate and graduate, traditional, as well as non-traditional students from 46 states and 28 foreign countries. The University offers 60 undergraduate majors, 14 master’s degree programs, and doctoral degrees in Physical Therapy, Pharmacy, and Nursing Practice. The University also offers a variety of adult learning opportunities.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!