Concordia University Wisconsin has named Marsha Thomas the new Director of the Miller Park Way Center in West Milwaukee. Thomas was working at the Center as the Student Services Advisor prior to her promotion.
In her new role as the Miller Park Way Center Director, Thomas will be responsible for academic advising, working with faculty, facilities management, and retention services.
“I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the students and the community in this new capacity and look forward to the continued growth of the Miller Park Way Center,” said Thomas.
Founded in 1881, Concordia University Wisconsin’s main campus is located on 200 acres of beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline at 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, Mequon.
The University and its 10 educational centers and classroom locations are home to 7,485 undergraduate and graduate, traditional, as well as non-traditional students from 46 states and 28 foreign countries. The University offers 60 undergraduate majors, 14 master’s degree programs, and doctoral degrees in Physical Therapy, Pharmacy, and Nursing Practice. The University also offers a variety of adult learning opportunities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room