Concordia University Wisconsin has named Marsha Thomas the new Director of the Miller Park Way Center in West Milwaukee. Thomas was working at the Center as the Student Services Advisor prior to her promotion.
In her new role as the Miller Park Way Center Director, Thomas will be responsible for academic advising, working with faculty, facilities management, and retention services.
“I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the students and the community in this new capacity and look forward to the continued growth of the Miller Park Way Center,” said Thomas.
Founded in 1881, Concordia University Wisconsin’s main campus is located on 200 acres of beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline at 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, Mequon.
The University and its 10 educational centers and classroom locations are home to 7,485 undergraduate and graduate, traditional, as well as non-traditional students from 46 states and 28 foreign countries. The University offers 60 undergraduate majors, 14 master’s degree programs, and doctoral degrees in Physical Therapy, Pharmacy, and Nursing Practice. The University also offers a variety of adult learning opportunities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential