Hart Park Square senior retirement community recently hosted a Creative Expression Showcase featuring the writing talents of its residents and sister community, Library Square. Professional storyteller Bob Kann kicked off the event. Bob shared his enthusiasm and insights into telling and writing stories while weaving some of the stories from his books into the presentation.
Folowing Bob Kann the resident writers presented their stories. Some of the interesting titles included - "Christmas in the Smokies" and "Ode to Hart Park Square".
The event wss a big success. We look forward to next year!
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group retirement community, featuring independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic