Hart Park Square senior retirement community recently hosted a Creative Expression Showcase featuring the writing talents of its residents and sister community, Library Square. Professional storyteller Bob Kann kicked off the event. Bob shared his enthusiasm and insights into telling and writing stories while weaving some of the stories from his books into the presentation.
Folowing Bob Kann the resident writers presented their stories. Some of the interesting titles included - "Christmas in the Smokies" and "Ode to Hart Park Square".
The event wss a big success. We look forward to next year!
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group retirement community, featuring independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22