Hart Park Square senior retirement community recently hosted a Creative Expression Showcase featuring the writing talents of its residents and sister community, Library Square. Professional storyteller Bob Kann kicked off the event. Bob shared his enthusiasm and insights into telling and writing stories while weaving some of the stories from his books into the presentation.
Folowing Bob Kann the resident writers presented their stories. Some of the interesting titles included - "Christmas in the Smokies" and "Ode to Hart Park Square".
The event wss a big success. We look forward to next year!
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group retirement community, featuring independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder