Hart Park Square senior retirement community recently hosted a Creative Expression Showcase featuring the writing talents of its residents and sister community, Library Square. Professional storyteller Bob Kann kicked off the event. Bob shared his enthusiasm and insights into telling and writing stories while weaving some of the stories from his books into the presentation.
Folowing Bob Kann the resident writers presented their stories. Some of the interesting titles included - "Christmas in the Smokies" and "Ode to Hart Park Square".
The event wss a big success. We look forward to next year!
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group retirement community, featuring independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?