Hart Park Square senior retirement community recently hosted a Creative Expression Showcase featuring the writing talents of its residents and sister community, Library Square. Professional storyteller Bob Kann kicked off the event. Bob shared his enthusiasm and insights into telling and writing stories while weaving some of the stories from his books into the presentation.
Folowing Bob Kann the resident writers presented their stories. Some of the interesting titles included - "Christmas in the Smokies" and "Ode to Hart Park Square".
The event wss a big success. We look forward to next year!
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group retirement community, featuring independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Community Connects through Environmental Service
- Above the Town Present A Free Bluegrass Cabaret Concert
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up