Ebenezer Child Care Centers will be hosting a FREE Family Fun Night entitled, “Inside Winter Activities to Keep You Fit,” on Tuesday, December 11th, 4:30-6:30 p.m. at their Wauwatosa Center (inside the UnitedHealth Group office building) located at 10701 West Research Drive, Wauwatosa. When it’s winter, most of the time you just want to stay indoors and keep warm. But it’s important that you keep fit even during this cold season. Come to this Family Fun Night for ideas on inside winter activities you can do with your family. Activities will include exploring Ivory soap flakes in the sensory table, playing a beanbag toss, and having fun with hula-hoops. In addition to the activities, you will have the opportunity to enjoy dinner on us! Advance registration is required. Please call 414-643-5070 to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- MCW researchers call for evidence-based discussion on advantages and challenges of three-year medical school curriculum
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE