Ebenezer Child Care Centers will be hosting a FREE Family Fun Night entitled, “Inside Winter Activities to Keep You Fit,” on Tuesday, December 11th, 4:30-6:30 p.m. at their Wauwatosa Center (inside the UnitedHealth Group office building) located at 10701 West Research Drive, Wauwatosa. When it’s winter, most of the time you just want to stay indoors and keep warm. But it’s important that you keep fit even during this cold season. Come to this Family Fun Night for ideas on inside winter activities you can do with your family. Activities will include exploring Ivory soap flakes in the sensory table, playing a beanbag toss, and having fun with hula-hoops. In addition to the activities, you will have the opportunity to enjoy dinner on us! Advance registration is required. Please call 414-643-5070 to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chiropractic care resolves GERD
- The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin ALS Clinic Takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ESPRIT Poms & Dance Team Will Perform in DISNEY in 2015
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help