This special shopping day is for all the animal and pet lovers out there! Not only will you find the perfect gift for the pet in your life, you can also shop for wonderful gifts for all the pet and animal lovers on your shopping list on Vliet Street from 43rd to 60th Streets in Milwaukee's Washington Heights neighborhood. Leashed pets are welcome at many businesses on Saturday, December 8 (check with each business for their specific policies). Be sure to bring your pet and camera for a free photo opportunity with Santa and visit the participating pet friendly businesses on Saturday for special once-a-year pet/animal shopping experience!
11AM-Noon Pet Photos with Santa — Bring Your Own Camera!
5704 W. Vliet Street
Open all day until 5PM with many great books that are perfect for animal lovers of all ages.
10AM-4PM For the Love of Pets Art Bazaar — 1 DAY ONLY!
Art & Soul Gallery
5706-08 W. Vliet
Featuring: Alice's Natural dog treats; Glass art by Laura Dawson; Stephanie Bartz Photography; Mighty Good Catnip; Craftwin Creations Dog Leashes; and more!
11AM-3PM Great Gifts for Animal Lovers
James Steeno Gallery
5700 W. Vliet Street
Featuring birds of Wisconsin prints and notecards, canine nation notecards, bird, wildlife, canine and feline miniature watercolors and much more for all the animal and pet lovers on your shopping list. Pets are welcome to visit and help select a gift for their owner!
Visit the many other businesses on Vliet Street for all your animal and pet shopping on December 8!
Visit West Side Holiday Happenings on Facebook for more pet shopping details!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential