You want your AP Psychology student to be actively engaged in the learning process? There’s an App for that. In a joint effort on behalf of Wauwatosa East and West High Schools, Nicole Vitrano and Andy Zeitlow were awarded a $2,828 Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) grant for Ipad Apps. Vitrano and Zeitlow found that many experiments used in class involve only a few students. Apps are interactive and a way to engage all students to become active participants in class.
For more information on the EFW visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014