You want your AP Psychology student to be actively engaged in the learning process? There’s an App for that. In a joint effort on behalf of Wauwatosa East and West High Schools, Nicole Vitrano and Andy Zeitlow were awarded a $2,828 Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) grant for Ipad Apps. Vitrano and Zeitlow found that many experiments used in class involve only a few students. Apps are interactive and a way to engage all students to become active participants in class.
For more information on the EFW visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class