You want your AP Psychology student to be actively engaged in the learning process? There’s an App for that. In a joint effort on behalf of Wauwatosa East and West High Schools, Nicole Vitrano and Andy Zeitlow were awarded a $2,828 Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) grant for Ipad Apps. Vitrano and Zeitlow found that many experiments used in class involve only a few students. Apps are interactive and a way to engage all students to become active participants in class.
For more information on the EFW visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder