Since 1964, the Wauwatosa Distinguished Award Council has annually recognized qualified individuals who have made a distinguished contribution to the community life of Wauwatosa. The 2012 Citizen of the Year recognition is planned for April 24, 2013 at Bluemound Country Club.
Nominations are currently being accepted for WAUWATOSA’S 2012 CITIZEN OF THE YEAR. Nominations may be made by any person, group of persons, or organization, but self-nomination will not be accepted. The required nomination forms are available at the City Clerk’s office in City Hall or email Patrick McNally at email@example.com for a printable packet.
The deadline for nominations to be received by the Wauwatosa City Clerk is January 9, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!