After all of the dramatic events which have taken place surrounding education in Wisconsin over the past year, I would like to invite you to imagine with me a perfect world… Educators would be allowed to focus on what is most important (and what they do best) - teaching our children and fostering the bright minds which are our future.
To accomplish that, educators would have to stop worrying about so many ancillary responsibilities such as IT support, ordering supplies, submitting RFP’s for phone and internet service, how to stay within the budget while still promoting a dynamic and collaborative learning environment. I am proud to say that TechSquad IT is working to help educators reallocate all or some of this responsibility to a single resource. Gone will be the days of “who do I call when I am having trouble with the… Phones, internet, my computer, the printer in the computer lab, etc., etc., etc.” everyone can call just one number for any support they need.
The end goal is to give some of the most important people in our great state every opportunity to excel so Wisconsin’s kids are afforded every opportunity to succeed. When I was in school, teachers were spread thin, being asked to take on additional responsibilities and it took away from their time to spend with students. What a difference it would have made for someone like me (who was by no means a straight A student) to have a collaborative environment and more one on one time with my teachers – maybe I could have been closer to an A student with the additional help.
If you would like to learn more about how to achieve a better state for our educators, TechSquad IT would like to invite you to a free lunch and learn which will focus on this important topic.
The event is taking place on December 5th from 11:30am to 1:00pm at TechSquad Headquarters at 725 Larry Court Waukesha, WI 53186. Space is limited, so please call us to register soon 262-798-0909.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- April Math Awareness Month
- Dr. Yvonne Chiu Receives Dermatology Foundation Career Development Award
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Mount Mary University Senior Candice Block Honored at Wisconsin Institute for Peace and Conflict Conference
- Friends of Hart Park to Host River Clean Up
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- Attend a free Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversation Family Concert
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- App Helps Children Accomplish Two Minutes of Brushing