On Monday, December 3, 2012, a Tis the Season fundraising event benefiting the Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial will be held at Westmoor Country Club, 400 S. Moorland Road in Brookfield, WI from 5-8 pm. The fundraising event is sponsored by the Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial Foundation and chaired by Patti Pavlic Bohne of Brookfield, WI.
The Tis the Season event includes a hors d’oeuvres reception, raffle, silent auction and a vendor boutique. Two hundred people are expected to attend to show their support of the Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial.
The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial is a leader in health care and wellness offering a unique environment based on integrated health care practices. The Center blends the latest in medical expertise with holistic care practices.
Tickets to this event are only $40 and reservations can be made by contacting the Foundation office at 414-447-3198.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- Lindner Receives the Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee Community Leader Award
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- A Nostalgic Afternoon