Alison J. Kriegel, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of physiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). Her research focuses on cardiovascular and renal physiology and molecular biology.
She completed a fellowship in MCW’s Department of Physiology before joining the faculty. As a fellow, she received the Kern Innovation Award through MCW’s Innovation Center in 2010 and the Edward J. Lennon, M.D., Outstanding Woman Postdoctoral Researcher Award from MCW in 2011.
Dr. Kriegel earned her Ph.D. in physiology from MCW in 2008. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sarah Oberhofer Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22