Alison J. Kriegel, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of physiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). Her research focuses on cardiovascular and renal physiology and molecular biology.
She completed a fellowship in MCW’s Department of Physiology before joining the faculty. As a fellow, she received the Kern Innovation Award through MCW’s Innovation Center in 2010 and the Edward J. Lennon, M.D., Outstanding Woman Postdoctoral Researcher Award from MCW in 2011.
Dr. Kriegel earned her Ph.D. in physiology from MCW in 2008. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22