Alison J. Kriegel, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of physiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). Her research focuses on cardiovascular and renal physiology and molecular biology.
She completed a fellowship in MCW’s Department of Physiology before joining the faculty. As a fellow, she received the Kern Innovation Award through MCW’s Innovation Center in 2010 and the Edward J. Lennon, M.D., Outstanding Woman Postdoctoral Researcher Award from MCW in 2011.
Dr. Kriegel earned her Ph.D. in physiology from MCW in 2008. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study