Alison J. Kriegel, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of physiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). Her research focuses on cardiovascular and renal physiology and molecular biology.
She completed a fellowship in MCW’s Department of Physiology before joining the faculty. As a fellow, she received the Kern Innovation Award through MCW’s Innovation Center in 2010 and the Edward J. Lennon, M.D., Outstanding Woman Postdoctoral Researcher Award from MCW in 2011.
Dr. Kriegel earned her Ph.D. in physiology from MCW in 2008. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success