Alison J. Kriegel, Ph.D., has been appointed assistant professor of physiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). Her research focuses on cardiovascular and renal physiology and molecular biology.
She completed a fellowship in MCW’s Department of Physiology before joining the faculty. As a fellow, she received the Kern Innovation Award through MCW’s Innovation Center in 2010 and the Edward J. Lennon, M.D., Outstanding Woman Postdoctoral Researcher Award from MCW in 2011.
Dr. Kriegel earned her Ph.D. in physiology from MCW in 2008. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th