Founded April 20, 1926
Officers: President – RichWoods; President Elect – Dave Eppelsheimer; Vice president – Eli Potkonjak; Treasurer – Bob Reinhardt; Secretary – Andy Barnes; Immediate Past President – Taylor Poehls.
Directors: Bob Gross, Warren Carity, Kevin Dwyer, Ken Snyder, Tom Schultz, Ed Ellingson, John Foley
Looking forward to the meeting of November 27, 2012
Programs and Events
November 27 – Our speaker will be Ellen Van Cleeve, to tell us about the Peace Corp.
NEWS AND NOTES
Meeting notes: Dave Eppelsheimer started happy dollars with one for his 68th B-Day for massage therapist Jamie Carlson discovering a medical issue in Dave's leg. Ken Snyder paid a buck to celebrate collection of his annual wager with True Blue Brew Crew Dave Eppelsheimer. Ken was also happy that Downer Wine and Spirits donated $130 in cash in addition to all the wine for the B&W event, and one of his clients donated $1,000 to the event. Chuck Sturm contributed a buck to celebrating his 13th wedding anniversary. Taylor Poehls paid a buck to celebrate the presidential election (and the end of the campaign season). Bob Gross threw in a buck because he is happy to help the new Cub Scout troop at the Fischer Montessori School.
Members: Rich Woods announced that Jason Gonwa is looking forward to returning to the Kiwanis fold as soon as his daughter and wife feel better. Carl Smith visited with Warren Carity, and the two of them brought some sunshine to Gary Krueger.
Scholarships: The plan is to continue four Scholarships. Committee members will Be Gary Krueger, Bob Gross, Kevin Dwyer, Jennifer Wakefield, Rich Gross, and Ilija Potkonjak.
Meetings: Tuesday noon, Mayfair Mall Community Room
Newsletter Editor - Kevin Sjostrom, Reporter - Ilija Potkonjak, Newsletter distribution: Tom DeLuca
www.wauwatosakiwanis.org www.wiumkiwanis.org www.kiwanis.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year (1)
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning