Craft Fair and Silent Auction Friday, Dec. 7th, 2012 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Fairview South School at 3525 Bermuda Blvd., Brookfield 53045 is hosting their Annual Craft Fair and Silent Auction on Friday, Dec. 7, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Admission is free. Complimentary cookies and hot apple cider will be provided to give you more shopping energy.
Our students will astound you with their creative and unique crafts, perfect for the holidays. Then head into the Silent Auction to bid on a tremendous array of fantastic items, including: Disney tickets, hotel overnights, restaurant gift certificates, electronics and much more. In addition, we will once again have several awesome raffle prizes. For more information and to view our sponsor list, please visit www.supportfairview.com.
Craft show proceeds go to special needs classroom activities for all Elmbrook Schools that participate. Silent Auction and raffle proceeds will be used to enhance our outdoor recreation area; at Fairview South School, a specialty school serving moderate to severely disabled students. For more info call Sue at FVS at 262-781-9464. Snow date is Monday, Dec. 10th, 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential