Craft Fair and Silent Auction Friday, Dec. 7th, 2012 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Fairview South School at 3525 Bermuda Blvd., Brookfield 53045 is hosting their Annual Craft Fair and Silent Auction on Friday, Dec. 7, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Admission is free. Complimentary cookies and hot apple cider will be provided to give you more shopping energy.
Our students will astound you with their creative and unique crafts, perfect for the holidays. Then head into the Silent Auction to bid on a tremendous array of fantastic items, including: Disney tickets, hotel overnights, restaurant gift certificates, electronics and much more. In addition, we will once again have several awesome raffle prizes. For more information and to view our sponsor list, please visit www.supportfairview.com.
Craft show proceeds go to special needs classroom activities for all Elmbrook Schools that participate. Silent Auction and raffle proceeds will be used to enhance our outdoor recreation area; at Fairview South School, a specialty school serving moderate to severely disabled students. For more info call Sue at FVS at 262-781-9464. Snow date is Monday, Dec. 10th, 2012.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!