Craft Fair and Silent Auction Friday, Dec. 7th, 2012 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Fairview South School at 3525 Bermuda Blvd., Brookfield 53045 is hosting their Annual Craft Fair and Silent Auction on Friday, Dec. 7, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Admission is free. Complimentary cookies and hot apple cider will be provided to give you more shopping energy.
Our students will astound you with their creative and unique crafts, perfect for the holidays. Then head into the Silent Auction to bid on a tremendous array of fantastic items, including: Disney tickets, hotel overnights, restaurant gift certificates, electronics and much more. In addition, we will once again have several awesome raffle prizes. For more information and to view our sponsor list, please visit www.supportfairview.com.
Craft show proceeds go to special needs classroom activities for all Elmbrook Schools that participate. Silent Auction and raffle proceeds will be used to enhance our outdoor recreation area; at Fairview South School, a specialty school serving moderate to severely disabled students. For more info call Sue at FVS at 262-781-9464. Snow date is Monday, Dec. 10th, 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series