The Elm Grove Library will once again be open to the public on Sunday, December 2nd at 3:00-5:00 p.m. for the Lights of Love celebration. "Mr. Conductor" David Rohr of the Milwaukee Lionel Club will join us once again with a new, bigger and better railroad display with moving parts and working engines.
In addition, this year Mr. Zibell of Elm Grove will display his made from scratch, true-to-life models of 6 local railroad depots from the 1940's, including the ones from Brookfield and Elm Grove.
Later that week, join us for a cozy evening of sweet treats, Christmas crafts and a visit with Mrs. Santa Claus. The Elm Grove Library Family Christmas Event, sponsored by PNC Bank of Elm Grove, will take place on Thursday, December 6th at 6:00-8:00 p.m. Enjoy a delicious dessert or mug of hot chocolate while you work on Christmas crafts, then listen to Mrs. Santa tell stories about life at the North Pole. Bring your camera for photos with Mrs. Santa! Pick up your FREE tickets for this event at the Elm Grove Library. For more information, call the Elm Grove Library at 262-782-6717.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament