Home Exteriors by Callen, specializing in windows, doors, siding, roofing, and gutter protection, will host Santa Claus at its Sendik’s Towne Centre location, 19115 W. Capitol Drive, Suite 102 (next to North Star American Bistro) on Sat., Dec. 15 from 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Free and open to the public, children 11 and under accompanied by an adult will be able to visit with Santa and take a picture, enjoy complimentary refreshments, and create a holiday ornament keepsake to take home. Sendik's Towne Centre goody bags for adults will also be provided. Adults are asked to bring a camera to take the child's photograph, as photography services will not be available.
Callen is a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986. The Home Exteriors by Callen showroom has a wide assortment of products on display, including Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, siding, windows, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®.
Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council