Your time, talents and passion to fight back against cancer are greatly needed to help plan and implement your local American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life especially in the communities of Milwaukee, Brown Deer, Wauwatosa, Franklin, Greenfield, Greendale, Cudahy and South Milwaukee.
Date(s): Volunteer planning committee members are needed beginning in December through August.
Contact person: Allison Klein
Has cancer impacted your life? For way too many of us cancer hits too close to home. Today is the day to join the American Cancer Society’s mission to put an end to all forms of cancer – help people stay well, get well, fight back and find cures.
By volunteering with your local American Cancer Society Relay For Life you will help bring together your community in the fight against cancer, raise money for a cure, and support an organization that provides free rides and lodging for cancer patients going through treatment.
Our planning committee is looking for committed individuals who want to help:
recruit and mentor teams, network and connect with cancer survivors, coordinate projects and activities, light the way of hope through luminarias, plus so much more.
Interested? We'd love to talk with you. Call or email Allison Klein at the American Cancer Society. For more information, call 262-312-4363 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the American Cancer Society, our research, and our free programs and services to help cancer patients and their families. Visit our website: www.cancer.org.
Did you know?
Since 1985, Relay For Life has raised over $4 billion for cancer program support and research, and over 3 million people participate in Relay For Life nationwide.
– When we walk together, we are bigger than cancer. –
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament