Waukesha, WI -- Marine Banks are serving as sites for Toys for Tots with donation boxes at each office through December 9, 2012. New and unwrapped toys for children through age 12-14 are greatly appreciated!!
Marine Bank is honored to be participating in this long standing holiday program in recognition of employee Ethan Bogle of the United States Marines as well as the past and present service to our country by its employees and their family members. Chuck Ponicki CEO stated “At Marine Bank we see our role as offering solutions to count on for our community at large as well as our important clients. This event is another example of how our Marine Bank team works to make a positive difference.”
Specific locations and hours:
Marine Bank Franklin 10068 W. Loomis Rd. Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Marine Bank Waukesha 1930 W. Bluemound Rd. Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Marine Bank Wauwatosa 2323 N. Mayfair Rd. Monday -Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
For more on the Toys for Tots program, visit http://milwaukee-wi.toysfortots.org/local-coordinator-sites/lco-sites/Default.aspx.
About Marine Bank: Marine Bank offers a full array of Personal Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury Management services that help the needs of its clients. Marine Bank, a branch of CIBM Bank, has offices in Franklin, Waukesha and Wauwatosa. At Marine Bank banking is more than just a checking or savings account; it’s a lifetime relationship devoted to helping meet financial goals. Marine Bank strives to deliver unparalleled personal attention and genuine concern for the financial welfare and security of customers demonstrating commitment to them and the communities it serves. Member FDIC. Visit www.marinebank.com
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military