Eleuteria Gonzales-Dobbe and Jennifer Kannass from Washington Elementary were awarded a $1,271 grant from the Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) to give their students the tools to develop their vocabulary and spelling skills. By using the Bear Primary Spelling inventory, the students will receive differentiated instruction based on their scores and will then work in word work groups.
For more information on the EFW visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse