Eleuteria Gonzales-Dobbe and Jennifer Kannass from Washington Elementary were awarded a $1,271 grant from the Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) to give their students the tools to develop their vocabulary and spelling skills. By using the Bear Primary Spelling inventory, the students will receive differentiated instruction based on their scores and will then work in word work groups.
For more information on the EFW visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!