First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa will present TECH TALKS, understanding today's tablet computers, smart phones, and ireaders, on December 1st and 8th at the church, 1511 Church St.
The first session, "Communication Technologies of the 21st Century," is Saturday, December 1. Presenter Bill Edens, DICOM Engineer at TeraMedica, Inc. will take some of the mystery out of technology such as cell phones, 3G versus 4G and 4GLTE mobile technology, Wifi, and email. People are encouraged to bring their own devices and connect to the church's Wifi.
"Tablets to Readers: Getting the Most from Your Mobile Device" is offered the following Saturday, December 8. Presented by Patricia Jaeger, owner of PLJ Computer Services, LLC, the session is designed to help people who haven't mastered their tablet computers, ireaders, smart phones and more.
The talks will begin at 10 AM in Friendship Lounge at First Church. Snacks and beverages will be served. There is no charge. Call 414-258-7375 for more information. Check us out at www.firstchurchtosa.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!