First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa will present TECH TALKS, understanding today's tablet computers, smart phones, and ireaders, on December 1st and 8th at the church, 1511 Church St.
The first session, "Communication Technologies of the 21st Century," is Saturday, December 1. Presenter Bill Edens, DICOM Engineer at TeraMedica, Inc. will take some of the mystery out of technology such as cell phones, 3G versus 4G and 4GLTE mobile technology, Wifi, and email. People are encouraged to bring their own devices and connect to the church's Wifi.
"Tablets to Readers: Getting the Most from Your Mobile Device" is offered the following Saturday, December 8. Presented by Patricia Jaeger, owner of PLJ Computer Services, LLC, the session is designed to help people who haven't mastered their tablet computers, ireaders, smart phones and more.
The talks will begin at 10 AM in Friendship Lounge at First Church. Snacks and beverages will be served. There is no charge. Call 414-258-7375 for more information. Check us out at www.firstchurchtosa.org.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT