First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa will present TECH TALKS, understanding today's tablet computers, smart phones, and ireaders, on December 1st and 8th at the church, 1511 Church St.
The first session, "Communication Technologies of the 21st Century," is Saturday, December 1. Presenter Bill Edens, DICOM Engineer at TeraMedica, Inc. will take some of the mystery out of technology such as cell phones, 3G versus 4G and 4GLTE mobile technology, Wifi, and email. People are encouraged to bring their own devices and connect to the church's Wifi.
"Tablets to Readers: Getting the Most from Your Mobile Device" is offered the following Saturday, December 8. Presented by Patricia Jaeger, owner of PLJ Computer Services, LLC, the session is designed to help people who haven't mastered their tablet computers, ireaders, smart phones and more.
The talks will begin at 10 AM in Friendship Lounge at First Church. Snacks and beverages will be served. There is no charge. Call 414-258-7375 for more information. Check us out at www.firstchurchtosa.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Children's Audition Notice for Milwaukee Rep's 2014/15 production THE COLOR PURPLE
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Cudahy Home to be on Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Three Wauwatosa Homes to be Part of Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- MCW to Host Diabetes Symposium
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event