The Maximized Living Health Center of Brookfield is hosting educational events on Holiday Health throughout the month of December.
Don’t put health on the backburner this holiday season.
Through our revolutionary live workshop event, The Maximized Living Health Center of Brookfield will teach you how to expose things that sap joy from the season while saving money, reducing stress and increasing your health. Join Dr. Matt Frahm on December 6th for the “Advanced Workshop: Healthy for the Holidays”, at 6:15pm.
“A lack of exercise, an overabundance of starchy, fatty foods and prolonged stress all take a harsh toll on your body,” said Dr. Frahm. “The Holidays are the time to pay even closer attention to your health.”
The Maximized Living Heath Center of Brookfield is offering these programs, which are powered by the Maximized Living health delivery system in order to bring real health to the community. Learn the resources and tools for total wellness. Call 262-439-9506 to learn more about these events and the Maximized Living healthcare system.
About Maximized Living Inc.
Maximized Living is a health delivery system working to fundamentally change the way people view and manage their health. Through its network of hundreds of doctors, Maximized Living incorporates their 5 Essentials in promoting natural wellness programs, including: mental well-being, specific spinal correction, nutrition, exercise and detoxification.
About Dr. Matt Frahm
Dr. Matt Frahm is a member of the Maximized Living Sports Council, and official team chiropractor for USA Wrestling at the London Summer Games. He is certified in advanced spinal correction, nutrition, and detoxification. He is also the recipient of the 2010 Doctor of the Quarter Award, the 2008 Maximized Living Leadership Award, and graduated as Valedictorian of his class at Palmer College of Chiropractic. He founded the Maximized Living Health Center, in Brookfield, WI to show people how to apply the principles of Maximized Living and transform their health.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Christmas Concert
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Wauwatosa Actor in Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Christmas at the Horse