Jackie Zach of The Oilerie® Brookfield Appearing Again on The Morning Blend, November 21 & 29th; December 7, 14 and 21st
Wondering what to give your customers, employees, teachers/coaches, and friends for the holidays? Jackie Zach of The Oilerie® Brookfield appears again on The Morning Blend on TMJ4 Channel 4, November 21 & 29th; and December 7, 14 & 21st, at 9:00 a.m., with creative ideas to share with you.
Set your DVR to watch Jackie share anything that can be celebrated with food and how simple cooking with The Oilerie® Brookfield’s products can be. She’ll feature gift ideas and Thanksgiving leftovers ideas.
“Stop at The Oilerie® Brookfield on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Nov. 23, 24 & 25th) and get free recipes for Thanksgiving leftovers and enjoy cookies and cider while you shop,” said Zach.
During each appearance on The Morning Blend, Jackie shares the world of extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar and how to use them to enhance the flavor and enjoyment of our meals. In addition to extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar, The Oilerie® Brookfield offers a wide variety of products including baking mixes.
The Oilerie® Brookfield was a finalist at the 2012 Business Excellence Awards Forum, sponsored by ActionCOACH, the world’s number one business coaching firm, held in Memphis, TN earlier this year.
Jackie Zach is president of Jacqueline M. Zach Enterprises, LLC, dba The Oilerie® Brookfield, an Olive Oil Bar® store located in The Plaza at 17125C W Bluemound Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Phone: 262-786-3000. Contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org. www.oilerie.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements