Milwaukee's West Side Kicks off the Holidays with West Side Holiday Happenings Nov. 16-17
Milwaukee's West Side is offering up an abundance of unique dining, shopping and entertainment experiences during West Side Holiday Happenings on Friday, November 16 from 5-9PM and Saturday, November 17 from 10AM-4PM. Explore Vliet Street from 43rd to 60th Streets, North Avenue from 52nd to 53rd, and Martin Drive at Highland Boulevard during this weekend long event.
Here you will find locally owned galleries, restaurants, boutiques, bakeries and more, each offering affordable, one-of-a-kind gifts for everyone on your holiday shopping list. Friday night offers up open houses at many of the participating businesses with festive refreshments available. Select businesses will be offering make-and-take holiday projects on Saturday that are great for all ages and make wonderful gifts.
Santa is visiting the West Side on Saturday. Children of all ages are welcome to visit with him at Rainbow Booksellers (5704 W. Vliet) from 11AM to noon and from 1-2PM at Art & Soul Gallery (5706-08 W. Vliet).
Make your holiday list and start your shopping November 16 & 17. You won't need to check your list twice because you'll find everything on it during Westside Holiday Happenings!
Visit www.whna.net for a list of participating businesses, make and take project locations, and more. Connect with West Side Holiday Happenings on Facebook for sneak previews and additional information.
This event has been made possible by generous contributions from Washington Heights Neighborhood Association and the West End Vliet Street Business Association.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids