Milwaukee's West Side Kicks off the Holidays with West Side Holiday Happenings Nov. 16-17
Milwaukee's West Side is offering up an abundance of unique dining, shopping and entertainment experiences during West Side Holiday Happenings on Friday, November 16 from 5-9PM and Saturday, November 17 from 10AM-4PM. Explore Vliet Street from 43rd to 60th Streets, North Avenue from 52nd to 53rd, and Martin Drive at Highland Boulevard during this weekend long event.
Here you will find locally owned galleries, restaurants, boutiques, bakeries and more, each offering affordable, one-of-a-kind gifts for everyone on your holiday shopping list. Friday night offers up open houses at many of the participating businesses with festive refreshments available. Select businesses will be offering make-and-take holiday projects on Saturday that are great for all ages and make wonderful gifts.
Santa is visiting the West Side on Saturday. Children of all ages are welcome to visit with him at Rainbow Booksellers (5704 W. Vliet) from 11AM to noon and from 1-2PM at Art & Soul Gallery (5706-08 W. Vliet).
Make your holiday list and start your shopping November 16 & 17. You won't need to check your list twice because you'll find everything on it during Westside Holiday Happenings!
Visit www.whna.net for a list of participating businesses, make and take project locations, and more. Connect with West Side Holiday Happenings on Facebook for sneak previews and additional information.
This event has been made possible by generous contributions from Washington Heights Neighborhood Association and the West End Vliet Street Business Association.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential