Mark your calendar for Sunday, December 16 at 4 p.m. when First Congregational Church, 1511 Church Street in Wauwatosa, will hold their annual Christmas Concert.
Our stunning 50 rank Moeller organ will be presented with all its wonder by organist, Thomas Gregory. The Junior Choir, led by Roxanne Trump-Miles, will share with us the message of the Christmas story in song. This year, the Rebecca Schulz string quartet will perform traditional music of the season.
And finally, our adult Choir of First Church, led by Music Director Lee Jacobi, will sing traditional and familiar carols as well as some new works. Additional selections for choir and string quartet and choir and brass quartet promise to produce a rewarding afternoon.
The concert is free. We hope you will join us as we pause to reflect, sing praise to, and celebrate this joyous season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room