Mark your calendar for Sunday, December 16 at 4 p.m. when First Congregational Church, 1511 Church Street in Wauwatosa, will hold their annual Christmas Concert.
Our stunning 50 rank Moeller organ will be presented with all its wonder by organist, Thomas Gregory. The Junior Choir, led by Roxanne Trump-Miles, will share with us the message of the Christmas story in song. This year, the Rebecca Schulz string quartet will perform traditional music of the season.
And finally, our adult Choir of First Church, led by Music Director Lee Jacobi, will sing traditional and familiar carols as well as some new works. Additional selections for choir and string quartet and choir and brass quartet promise to produce a rewarding afternoon.
The concert is free. We hope you will join us as we pause to reflect, sing praise to, and celebrate this joyous season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study