Mark your calendar for Sunday, December 16 at 4 p.m. when First Congregational Church, 1511 Church Street in Wauwatosa, will hold their annual Christmas Concert.
Our stunning 50 rank Moeller organ will be presented with all its wonder by organist, Thomas Gregory. The Junior Choir, led by Roxanne Trump-Miles, will share with us the message of the Christmas story in song. This year, the Rebecca Schulz string quartet will perform traditional music of the season.
And finally, our adult Choir of First Church, led by Music Director Lee Jacobi, will sing traditional and familiar carols as well as some new works. Additional selections for choir and string quartet and choir and brass quartet promise to produce a rewarding afternoon.
The concert is free. We hope you will join us as we pause to reflect, sing praise to, and celebrate this joyous season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You