Mark your calendar for Sunday, December 16 at 4 p.m. when First Congregational Church, 1511 Church Street in Wauwatosa, will hold their annual Christmas Concert.
Our stunning 50 rank Moeller organ will be presented with all its wonder by organist, Thomas Gregory. The Junior Choir, led by Roxanne Trump-Miles, will share with us the message of the Christmas story in song. This year, the Rebecca Schulz string quartet will perform traditional music of the season.
And finally, our adult Choir of First Church, led by Music Director Lee Jacobi, will sing traditional and familiar carols as well as some new works. Additional selections for choir and string quartet and choir and brass quartet promise to produce a rewarding afternoon.
The concert is free. We hope you will join us as we pause to reflect, sing praise to, and celebrate this joyous season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!