Mark your calendar for Sunday, December 16 at 4 p.m. when First Congregational Church, 1511 Church Street in Wauwatosa, will hold their annual Christmas Concert.
Our stunning 50 rank Moeller organ will be presented with all its wonder by organist, Thomas Gregory. The Junior Choir, led by Roxanne Trump-Miles, will share with us the message of the Christmas story in song. This year, the Rebecca Schulz string quartet will perform traditional music of the season.
And finally, our adult Choir of First Church, led by Music Director Lee Jacobi, will sing traditional and familiar carols as well as some new works. Additional selections for choir and string quartet and choir and brass quartet promise to produce a rewarding afternoon.
The concert is free. We hope you will join us as we pause to reflect, sing praise to, and celebrate this joyous season.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military