Just in time for the holiday season Grant Park Players will present “Christmas Belles”!
Take a fun break from the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. Join the Grant Park Players as they present a family friendly zany comedy by Jessie Jones, Nicholas Hope, and Jamie Wooten. “Christmas Belles” will open on Friday December 14, 2012 with additional performances on Saturday December 15, Friday December 21 and Saturday December 22. Performances will be held at 7:30pm in South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center.
Christmas Belles tells the hilarious story of the Futrelle sisters of Fayro, Texas. The local church Christmas pageant is spinning out of control with Honey Raye in charge. Can the Futrelle sisters pull together to save Christmas? No without a deep family secret being told, a surly Santa Claus, vengeful sheep, food poisoning, and a reluctant Elvis impersonator. Don’t miss the misadventures of this crazy cast of characters as they present a Christmas pageant not to be forgotten – and guaranteed to bring a little joy to your world!
Admission to Christmas Belles is only $15 for adult/ student and $13 seniors ages 60+. For more information visit the Grant Park Players website at www.grantparkplayers.org.
WHAT: Grant Park Players – Community Theatre production of “Christmas Belles”
WHEN: Friday December 14, 2012 @ 7:30pm
Saturday December 15, 2012 @ 7:30pm
Friday December 21, 2012 @ 7:30pm
Saturday December 22, 2012 @ 7:30pm
WHERE: South Milwaukee PAC 901 15th Ave, South Milwaukee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council