Members and guests of the American Association of University Women (AAUW) will learn about leadership skills from Nancy Stanford-Blair, a professor at Cardinal Stritch University. The program will be held in the Community Room of Sunset Theater, Elm Grove, at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 14.
The women's organization will begin at 6:30 p.m. with its annual Chili Supper; local college students who are recipients of the AAUW's West Suburban-Milwaukee branch are invited. A brief business meeting will precede the program.
Prof. Stanford-Blair, a former K-12 administrator and teacher, holds her doctorate degree from Cardinal Stritch University. She specializes in leadership, organizational development and the creation of learning organizations. She has co-authored three books on the subject of leadership.
Her topic for Wednesday is titled "Your Life Is Your Message."
For information about AAUW or this program, please call Anne Kreul of the Program Committee: Anne Kreul, 414-840-4838.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder