Members and guests of the American Association of University Women (AAUW) will learn about leadership skills from Nancy Stanford-Blair, a professor at Cardinal Stritch University. The program will be held in the Community Room of Sunset Theater, Elm Grove, at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 14.
The women's organization will begin at 6:30 p.m. with its annual Chili Supper; local college students who are recipients of the AAUW's West Suburban-Milwaukee branch are invited. A brief business meeting will precede the program.
Prof. Stanford-Blair, a former K-12 administrator and teacher, holds her doctorate degree from Cardinal Stritch University. She specializes in leadership, organizational development and the creation of learning organizations. She has co-authored three books on the subject of leadership.
Her topic for Wednesday is titled "Your Life Is Your Message."
For information about AAUW or this program, please call Anne Kreul of the Program Committee: Anne Kreul, 414-840-4838.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council