Hart Park Square senior retirement community presents "Creative Expression Showcase" on Tuesday, November 13th from 1:30-3:30PM. This special event showcases the writing talents of our residents as well as our sister community, Library Square.
Beginning at 1:30PM professional storyteller Bob Kann shares his enthusiam and insights into telling and writing stories. Bob has been a professional storyteller for thirty years and is the author of several books and storytelling tapes.
After a brief intermission featuring cookies and punch Hart Park Square residents will read selected works written during their monthly creative writing class. They are mentored by author Nancy Martin.
Hart Park Square is a Laurate Group retirement community, featuring independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease