Hart Park Square senior retirement community presents "Creative Expression Showcase" on Tuesday, November 13th from 1:30-3:30PM. This special event showcases the writing talents of our residents as well as our sister community, Library Square.
Beginning at 1:30PM professional storyteller Bob Kann shares his enthusiam and insights into telling and writing stories. Bob has been a professional storyteller for thirty years and is the author of several books and storytelling tapes.
After a brief intermission featuring cookies and punch Hart Park Square residents will read selected works written during their monthly creative writing class. They are mentored by author Nancy Martin.
Hart Park Square is a Laurate Group retirement community, featuring independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation