Hart Park Square senior retirement community presents "Creative Expression Showcase" on Tuesday, November 13th from 1:30-3:30PM. This special event showcases the writing talents of our residents as well as our sister community, Library Square.
Beginning at 1:30PM professional storyteller Bob Kann shares his enthusiam and insights into telling and writing stories. Bob has been a professional storyteller for thirty years and is the author of several books and storytelling tapes.
After a brief intermission featuring cookies and punch Hart Park Square residents will read selected works written during their monthly creative writing class. They are mentored by author Nancy Martin.
Hart Park Square is a Laurate Group retirement community, featuring independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ