Students in Linda Forbord and Betsy Heun's junior kindergarten classes at Underwood Elementary are learning to advance their writing skills and their knowledge of the letter/sound system which comprises our language. Using a $1,213 grant from the EFW, Forbord and Heun have created prop boxes that students use in play centers to help increase their writing.
For more information on the EFW and all the grants, please visit www.tosaefw.org. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Marquette student from Menomonee Falls "Plays it forward" in support of Youth Sports Camp
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Bessie Turns 100!
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark