Students in Linda Forbord and Betsy Heun's junior kindergarten classes at Underwood Elementary are learning to advance their writing skills and their knowledge of the letter/sound system which comprises our language. Using a $1,213 grant from the EFW, Forbord and Heun have created prop boxes that students use in play centers to help increase their writing.
For more information on the EFW and all the grants, please visit www.tosaefw.org. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business