'Tis the season to build your business network and make a child's holiday bright!
YP Impact is hosting an "After Hours" networking event at Dave & Buster's, Wednesday, November 14, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Attendees are asked to bring a new, unwrapped toy or pay $10, which will then be used to purchase toys for The Salvation Army.
YP Impact is a local organization that supports the mission of the Wauwatosa and West Allis/West Milwaukee Chambers of Commerce. It is open to individuals (typically under the age of 40) who work in various professions and industries. The organization strives to make a difference in the lives of young professionals and in the community by hosting networking and volunteer events throughout the Milwaukee area.
Dave & Buster's
2201 N. Mayfair Road
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT