'Tis the season to build your business network and make a child's holiday bright!
YP Impact is hosting an "After Hours" networking event at Dave & Buster's, Wednesday, November 14, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Attendees are asked to bring a new, unwrapped toy or pay $10, which will then be used to purchase toys for The Salvation Army.
YP Impact is a local organization that supports the mission of the Wauwatosa and West Allis/West Milwaukee Chambers of Commerce. It is open to individuals (typically under the age of 40) who work in various professions and industries. The organization strives to make a difference in the lives of young professionals and in the community by hosting networking and volunteer events throughout the Milwaukee area.
Dave & Buster's
2201 N. Mayfair Road
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder