'Tis the season to build your business network and make a child's holiday bright!
YP Impact is hosting an "After Hours" networking event at Dave & Buster's, Wednesday, November 14, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Attendees are asked to bring a new, unwrapped toy or pay $10, which will then be used to purchase toys for The Salvation Army.
YP Impact is a local organization that supports the mission of the Wauwatosa and West Allis/West Milwaukee Chambers of Commerce. It is open to individuals (typically under the age of 40) who work in various professions and industries. The organization strives to make a difference in the lives of young professionals and in the community by hosting networking and volunteer events throughout the Milwaukee area.
Dave & Buster's
2201 N. Mayfair Road
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016