On Wednesday, November 14th, men who have experienced the loss of someone in their lives through death, a month ago or years ago, are invited to attend a gathering, for men only, at Harwood Place, 8220 Harwood Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:00 – 8:00pm. For more information contact 262-524-4132 or e-mail email@example.com or visit www.churchandchapel.com
Men Journeying Through Grief is a gathering for men only who have experienced the death of a loved one, friend or co-worker and find themselves on the journey called grief. This FREE gathering will include a simple supper, sharing of grief information and area resources, as well as some discussion. Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, Larry Uglow, Counselor for Stillwaters Cancer Support Services, and Patrick Monaghan will be the facilitators. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated (but not necessary) by calling 262-524-4132 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"