Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to welcome Brenda Kindred as Vice President – Underwriting at its corporate office.
In her role as Vice President, Kindred will oversee a team of Underwriting Managers and Underwriters. Kindred and her team will work to provide consistency in credit quality and decisions, process flow, customer service and risk control for the Underwriting department.
Kindred comes to Waterstone Mortgage with over 19 years of experience in the financial and lending industries. She also brings a strong management background to her new role, having previously managed large underwriting teams.
Adding Kindred as a leader dedicated to the growth and development of the Underwriting department will allow Waterstone Mortgage to maintain its focus on providing customers with quick turnaround times on their loans.
“We are excited to have an employee of Brenda Kindred’s caliber join our team,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “Her skills and experience will provide us with the leadership we need to continue to provide our customers with fast underwriting decisions and quick turnaround times.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME