Waterstone Mortgage Corp. Names Craig Ahles as Senior Vice President – Secondary Market
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to welcome Craig Ahles as Senior Vice President – Secondary Market at its corporate office.
In his role as Senior Vice President, Ahles will oversee Secondary Marketing concerns including hedging and trading, lock desk, investor relations and product development.
Ahles comes to Waterstone Mortgage with over 25 years of mortgage industry experience. He has an extensive background in business growth strategies, risk management, and product development.
Adding Ahles as a senior manager dedicated to the secondary market process will allow Waterstone Mortgage to maintain its focus on providing customers with superior service and quick turnaround times on their loans.
“We are excited to have an employee of Craig Ahle’s caliber join our team,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “His skills and experience will provide us with the resources we need to support our company’s growth while continuing to deliver an exceptional mortgage lending experience to the customers we serve.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School