Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to welcome Hung Nguyen as Vice President – Human Resources at its corporate office.
In his role as Vice President, Nguyen will be responsible for organizing and directing the activities of the Human Resources department. Under Nguyen’s leadership, his department will establish and implement talent strategies that effectively support the strategic vision of Waterstone Mortgage.
Nguyen comes to Waterstone Mortgage with over 13 years of comprehensive human resources experience and possesses the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) designation. He has a proven track record of collaborating with senior management to develop talent strategies that align to and enable the achievement of organizational goals.
Adding Nguyen as a human resources leader dedicated to supporting the company’s vision will allow Waterstone Mortgage to continue to acquire top talent and achieve its strategic goals.
“We are excited to have an employee of Hung Nguyen’s caliber join our team,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “His skills and experience will provide us with the resources we need to support our company’s growth and attract employees who will deliver the best possible loan experience for our customers.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014