Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to welcome Hung Nguyen as Vice President – Human Resources at its corporate office.
In his role as Vice President, Nguyen will be responsible for organizing and directing the activities of the Human Resources department. Under Nguyen’s leadership, his department will establish and implement talent strategies that effectively support the strategic vision of Waterstone Mortgage.
Nguyen comes to Waterstone Mortgage with over 13 years of comprehensive human resources experience and possesses the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) designation. He has a proven track record of collaborating with senior management to develop talent strategies that align to and enable the achievement of organizational goals.
Adding Nguyen as a human resources leader dedicated to supporting the company’s vision will allow Waterstone Mortgage to continue to acquire top talent and achieve its strategic goals.
“We are excited to have an employee of Hung Nguyen’s caliber join our team,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “His skills and experience will provide us with the resources we need to support our company’s growth and attract employees who will deliver the best possible loan experience for our customers.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available