Ebenezer Child Care Centers will be hosting a FREE Family Fun Night on “A Meal Is A Family Affair” on Thursday, November 15th, from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at their Oak Creek Center, located at 220 West Forest Hill Avenue, Oak Creek. In many of today’s households, family dinners have become a thing of the past. With busy schedules held by both parents and children, many families rarely have time to eat dinner together. In recent years, nutrition professionals have been promoting family dinners as research demonstrates the benefits that eating together can provide to family members. You may be wondering why family dinners are so important. Come to this Family Fun Night to learn why “A Meal Is A Family Affair!” Activities will include creating family-style meals in the dramatic play area, making paper plate meals, and writing down conversation starters. In addition to the activities, you will have the opportunity to enjoy dinner on us! Registration is required at least one week in advance. Please call 414-643-5070 to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22