Ebenezer Child Care Centers will be hosting a FREE Family Fun Night on “A Meal Is A Family Affair” on Thursday, November 15th, from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at their Oak Creek Center, located at 220 West Forest Hill Avenue, Oak Creek. In many of today’s households, family dinners have become a thing of the past. With busy schedules held by both parents and children, many families rarely have time to eat dinner together. In recent years, nutrition professionals have been promoting family dinners as research demonstrates the benefits that eating together can provide to family members. You may be wondering why family dinners are so important. Come to this Family Fun Night to learn why “A Meal Is A Family Affair!” Activities will include creating family-style meals in the dramatic play area, making paper plate meals, and writing down conversation starters. In addition to the activities, you will have the opportunity to enjoy dinner on us! Registration is required at least one week in advance. Please call 414-643-5070 to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sunset Playhouse presents, direct from San Francisco, an evening of non-stop laughter: Will Durst in BOOMERAGING.
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin to Honor Governor, Community Leaders for Supporting Its Mission
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Callen’s Muskego Showroom to Host Easter Bunny March 28
- Injury and cell damage in alcohol liver disease
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Breen Wines Offers New Wine Event In Wauwatosa
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Nathan Hale Drama takes on Pippin