Pediatric Radiologist Kevin Boyd joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Kevin P. Boyd, D.O., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Boyd specializes in body imaging with a special focus in inflammatory bowel disease.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Boyd completed a pediatric radiology fellowship at Children’s Memorial Hospital and Northwestern University in Chicago.
After earning his D.O. from Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill., in 2006, Dr. Boyd completed a residency in diagnostic radiology, also at Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, in 2011. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering technology from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., in 2001.
In 2010, Dr. Boyd received the Pomeranz award from Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine’s Department of Radiology for earning the highest score on the American College of Radiology’s In-Training Exam.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde