Pediatric Radiologist Kevin Boyd joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Kevin P. Boyd, D.O., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Boyd specializes in body imaging with a special focus in inflammatory bowel disease.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Boyd completed a pediatric radiology fellowship at Children’s Memorial Hospital and Northwestern University in Chicago.
After earning his D.O. from Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill., in 2006, Dr. Boyd completed a residency in diagnostic radiology, also at Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, in 2011. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering technology from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., in 2001.
In 2010, Dr. Boyd received the Pomeranz award from Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine’s Department of Radiology for earning the highest score on the American College of Radiology’s In-Training Exam.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse