Pediatric Radiologist Kevin Boyd joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Kevin P. Boyd, D.O., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Boyd specializes in body imaging with a special focus in inflammatory bowel disease.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Boyd completed a pediatric radiology fellowship at Children’s Memorial Hospital and Northwestern University in Chicago.
After earning his D.O. from Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill., in 2006, Dr. Boyd completed a residency in diagnostic radiology, also at Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, in 2011. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering technology from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., in 2001.
In 2010, Dr. Boyd received the Pomeranz award from Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine’s Department of Radiology for earning the highest score on the American College of Radiology’s In-Training Exam.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014