Pediatric Radiologist Kevin Boyd joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Kevin P. Boyd, D.O., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Boyd specializes in body imaging with a special focus in inflammatory bowel disease.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Boyd completed a pediatric radiology fellowship at Children’s Memorial Hospital and Northwestern University in Chicago.
After earning his D.O. from Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill., in 2006, Dr. Boyd completed a residency in diagnostic radiology, also at Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, in 2011. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering technology from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., in 2001.
In 2010, Dr. Boyd received the Pomeranz award from Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine’s Department of Radiology for earning the highest score on the American College of Radiology’s In-Training Exam.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned