Pediatric Radiologist Kevin Boyd joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Kevin P. Boyd, D.O., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Boyd specializes in body imaging with a special focus in inflammatory bowel disease.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Boyd completed a pediatric radiology fellowship at Children’s Memorial Hospital and Northwestern University in Chicago.
After earning his D.O. from Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill., in 2006, Dr. Boyd completed a residency in diagnostic radiology, also at Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, in 2011. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering technology from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., in 2001.
In 2010, Dr. Boyd received the Pomeranz award from Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine’s Department of Radiology for earning the highest score on the American College of Radiology’s In-Training Exam.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story