Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare is committed to supporting the US Armed Forces, and will host a recruitment event exclusively for Veterans on November 13. The career fair will be held from 11am-4pm at Wheaton Franciscan – Franklin campus at 10101 S. 27th Street.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare will be recruiting for many positions for our Milwaukee and Racine locations, including, but not limited to, nursing, nursing assistants, security and housekeeping.
To participate in this event, please register by November 9 by calling 877-225-1112. You can view all of our current openings by clicking on the "Why Wheaton" tab of our Facebook page, or by visiting www.mywheaton.jobs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015