Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare is committed to supporting the US Armed Forces, and will host a recruitment event exclusively for Veterans on November 13. The career fair will be held from 11am-4pm at Wheaton Franciscan – Franklin campus at 10101 S. 27th Street.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare will be recruiting for many positions for our Milwaukee and Racine locations, including, but not limited to, nursing, nursing assistants, security and housekeeping.
To participate in this event, please register by November 9 by calling 877-225-1112. You can view all of our current openings by clicking on the "Why Wheaton" tab of our Facebook page, or by visiting www.mywheaton.jobs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army