Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare is committed to supporting the US Armed Forces, and will host a recruitment event exclusively for Veterans on November 13. The career fair will be held from 11am-4pm at Wheaton Franciscan – Franklin campus at 10101 S. 27th Street.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare will be recruiting for many positions for our Milwaukee and Racine locations, including, but not limited to, nursing, nursing assistants, security and housekeeping.
To participate in this event, please register by November 9 by calling 877-225-1112. You can view all of our current openings by clicking on the "Why Wheaton" tab of our Facebook page, or by visiting www.mywheaton.jobs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21