Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare is committed to supporting the US Armed Forces, and will host a recruitment event exclusively for Veterans on November 13. The career fair will be held from 11am-4pm at Wheaton Franciscan – Franklin campus at 10101 S. 27th Street.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare will be recruiting for many positions for our Milwaukee and Racine locations, including, but not limited to, nursing, nursing assistants, security and housekeeping.
To participate in this event, please register by November 9 by calling 877-225-1112. You can view all of our current openings by clicking on the "Why Wheaton" tab of our Facebook page, or by visiting www.mywheaton.jobs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council