Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare is committed to supporting the US Armed Forces, and will host a recruitment event exclusively for Veterans on November 13. The career fair will be held from 11am-4pm at Wheaton Franciscan – Franklin campus at 10101 S. 27th Street.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare will be recruiting for many positions for our Milwaukee and Racine locations, including, but not limited to, nursing, nursing assistants, security and housekeeping.
To participate in this event, please register by November 9 by calling 877-225-1112. You can view all of our current openings by clicking on the "Why Wheaton" tab of our Facebook page, or by visiting www.mywheaton.jobs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room