Psychiatrist Jessica Phelps joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin staff
Jessica Catherine Phelps, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin’s Child Psychiatry Center in Wauwatosa and Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
Board eligible in adult psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry, Dr. Phelps’s clinical interests include cultural diversity and psychotherapy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Phelps completed a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at MCW and MCW Affiliated Hospitals. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief fellow.
After earning her M.D. from State University of New York Upstate Medical University in Syracuse in 2006, Dr. Phelps completed a residency in general psychiatry at MCW and MCW Affiliated Hospitals in 2010. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident and also received the Resident of the Year Award from MCW’s general psychiatry residency program. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Wells College in Aurora, N.Y., in 2002.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation