Psychiatrist Jessica Phelps joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin staff
Jessica Catherine Phelps, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin’s Child Psychiatry Center in Wauwatosa and Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
Board eligible in adult psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry, Dr. Phelps’s clinical interests include cultural diversity and psychotherapy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Phelps completed a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at MCW and MCW Affiliated Hospitals. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief fellow.
After earning her M.D. from State University of New York Upstate Medical University in Syracuse in 2006, Dr. Phelps completed a residency in general psychiatry at MCW and MCW Affiliated Hospitals in 2010. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident and also received the Resident of the Year Award from MCW’s general psychiatry residency program. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Wells College in Aurora, N.Y., in 2002.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids