Psychiatrist Jessica Phelps joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin staff
Jessica Catherine Phelps, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin’s Child Psychiatry Center in Wauwatosa and Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
Board eligible in adult psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry, Dr. Phelps’s clinical interests include cultural diversity and psychotherapy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Phelps completed a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at MCW and MCW Affiliated Hospitals. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief fellow.
After earning her M.D. from State University of New York Upstate Medical University in Syracuse in 2006, Dr. Phelps completed a residency in general psychiatry at MCW and MCW Affiliated Hospitals in 2010. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident and also received the Resident of the Year Award from MCW’s general psychiatry residency program. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Wells College in Aurora, N.Y., in 2002.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series