Psychiatrist Jessica Phelps joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin staff
Jessica Catherine Phelps, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin’s Child Psychiatry Center in Wauwatosa and Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
Board eligible in adult psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry, Dr. Phelps’s clinical interests include cultural diversity and psychotherapy.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Phelps completed a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at MCW and MCW Affiliated Hospitals. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief fellow.
After earning her M.D. from State University of New York Upstate Medical University in Syracuse in 2006, Dr. Phelps completed a residency in general psychiatry at MCW and MCW Affiliated Hospitals in 2010. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident and also received the Resident of the Year Award from MCW’s general psychiatry residency program. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Wells College in Aurora, N.Y., in 2002.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015