Internist Sarah Nickoloff joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Sarah J. Nickoloff, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center. Her clinical interests include primary care, palliative care and end-of-life care.
Before joining the MCW faculty, she completed a fellowship in palliative care and hospice medicine at MCW.
Dr. Nickoloff is an alumna of MCW; she earned her M.D. in 2008 and then completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo