Internist Sarah Nickoloff joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Sarah J. Nickoloff, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center. Her clinical interests include primary care, palliative care and end-of-life care.
Before joining the MCW faculty, she completed a fellowship in palliative care and hospice medicine at MCW.
Dr. Nickoloff is an alumna of MCW; she earned her M.D. in 2008 and then completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study