Internist Sarah Nickoloff joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center staff
Sarah J. Nickoloff, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center. Her clinical interests include primary care, palliative care and end-of-life care.
Before joining the MCW faculty, she completed a fellowship in palliative care and hospice medicine at MCW.
Dr. Nickoloff is an alumna of MCW; she earned her M.D. in 2008 and then completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!