The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) is excited to be hosting The Black and White Catered Affair, a brand new fundraising event on January 26, 2013. It's an opportunity for adults in the community to get dressed up and have a night out with food, drinks, auctions, dancing, and great music provided by Swing Nouveau. Guests can show their school spirit by accessorizing their outfits with their school's colors.
In order to make this a spectacular event, we are looking for people and businesses in the community to be a sponsor of the event or donate items for both the silent and live auctions. If you are interested, please visit our website at www.tosaefw.com. Click on the "Black & White" tab where you can download the 2013 Sponsor Donation Form.
The success of the Black & White Catered Affair will directly translate into grants for the schools which have an impact on so many of our Wauwatosa public school students. If you are not able to be a sponsor or donate items, then make sure to mark your calendar and attend the event! Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. at the Crown Plaza in Wauwatosa.
For more information on the Black & White Catered Affair and the EFW, go to www.tosaefw.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS