The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) is excited to be hosting The Black and White Catered Affair, a brand new fundraising event on January 26, 2013. It's an opportunity for adults in the community to get dressed up and have a night out with food, drinks, auctions, dancing, and great music provided by Swing Nouveau. Guests can show their school spirit by accessorizing their outfits with their school's colors.
In order to make this a spectacular event, we are looking for people and businesses in the community to be a sponsor of the event or donate items for both the silent and live auctions. If you are interested, please visit our website at www.tosaefw.com. Click on the "Black & White" tab where you can download the 2013 Sponsor Donation Form.
The success of the Black & White Catered Affair will directly translate into grants for the schools which have an impact on so many of our Wauwatosa public school students. If you are not able to be a sponsor or donate items, then make sure to mark your calendar and attend the event! Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. at the Crown Plaza in Wauwatosa.
For more information on the Black & White Catered Affair and the EFW, go to www.tosaefw.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME