The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) is excited to be hosting The Black and White Catered Affair, a brand new fundraising event on January 26, 2013. It's an opportunity for adults in the community to get dressed up and have a night out with food, drinks, auctions, dancing, and great music provided by Swing Nouveau. Guests can show their school spirit by accessorizing their outfits with their school's colors.
In order to make this a spectacular event, we are looking for people and businesses in the community to be a sponsor of the event or donate items for both the silent and live auctions. If you are interested, please visit our website at www.tosaefw.com. Click on the "Black & White" tab where you can download the 2013 Sponsor Donation Form.
The success of the Black & White Catered Affair will directly translate into grants for the schools which have an impact on so many of our Wauwatosa public school students. If you are not able to be a sponsor or donate items, then make sure to mark your calendar and attend the event! Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. at the Crown Plaza in Wauwatosa.
For more information on the Black & White Catered Affair and the EFW, go to www.tosaefw.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chiropractic care resolves GERD
- The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin ALS Clinic Takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ESPRIT Poms & Dance Team Will Perform in DISNEY in 2015
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help