The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) is excited to be hosting The Black and White Catered Affair, a brand new fundraising event on January 26, 2013. It's an opportunity for adults in the community to get dressed up and have a night out with food, drinks, auctions, dancing, and great music provided by Swing Nouveau. Guests can show their school spirit by accessorizing their outfits with their school's colors.
In order to make this a spectacular event, we are looking for people and businesses in the community to be a sponsor of the event or donate items for both the silent and live auctions. If you are interested, please visit our website at www.tosaefw.com. Click on the "Black & White" tab where you can download the 2013 Sponsor Donation Form.
The success of the Black & White Catered Affair will directly translate into grants for the schools which have an impact on so many of our Wauwatosa public school students. If you are not able to be a sponsor or donate items, then make sure to mark your calendar and attend the event! Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. at the Crown Plaza in Wauwatosa.
For more information on the Black & White Catered Affair and the EFW, go to www.tosaefw.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals