The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) is excited to be hosting The Black and White Catered Affair, a brand new fundraising event on January 26, 2013. It's an opportunity for adults in the community to get dressed up and have a night out with food, drinks, auctions, dancing, and great music provided by Swing Nouveau. Guests can show their school spirit by accessorizing their outfits with their school's colors.
In order to make this a spectacular event, we are looking for people and businesses in the community to be a sponsor of the event or donate items for both the silent and live auctions. If you are interested, please visit our website at www.tosaefw.com. Click on the "Black & White" tab where you can download the 2013 Sponsor Donation Form.
The success of the Black & White Catered Affair will directly translate into grants for the schools which have an impact on so many of our Wauwatosa public school students. If you are not able to be a sponsor or donate items, then make sure to mark your calendar and attend the event! Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. at the Crown Plaza in Wauwatosa.
For more information on the Black & White Catered Affair and the EFW, go to www.tosaefw.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park