St. Therese Parish on 95th and Bluemound (next to the zoo) is hosting a Craft Fair on November 3rd/4th. The fair is from 10:00am-5:00pm on Saturday and 9:00am-2:00pm on Sunday. All items being sold are handmade, and there is no admission charge. There is ample free parking, and the hall is handicap-accessible. Stop by the raffle table for your chance to win a beautiful handmade item donated by the exhibitors or St. Therese parishioners. A portion of the proceeds from the raffle will be donated to Hunger Task Force, and we will also be collecting food for their benefit all weekend. Bring in two non-perishable food items, and receive a free raffle ticket! Entertainment Coupon books will also be sold. Please see our website at www.sainttheresemilwaukee/craftfair for all the details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success