St. Therese Parish on 95th and Bluemound (next to the zoo) is hosting a Craft Fair on November 3rd/4th. The fair is from 10:00am-5:00pm on Saturday and 9:00am-2:00pm on Sunday. All items being sold are handmade, and there is no admission charge. There is ample free parking, and the hall is handicap-accessible. Stop by the raffle table for your chance to win a beautiful handmade item donated by the exhibitors or St. Therese parishioners. A portion of the proceeds from the raffle will be donated to Hunger Task Force, and we will also be collecting food for their benefit all weekend. Bring in two non-perishable food items, and receive a free raffle ticket! Entertainment Coupon books will also be sold. Please see our website at www.sainttheresemilwaukee/craftfair for all the details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol