St. Therese Parish on 95th and Bluemound (next to the zoo) is hosting a Craft Fair on November 3rd/4th. The fair is from 10:00am-5:00pm on Saturday and 9:00am-2:00pm on Sunday. All items being sold are handmade, and there is no admission charge. There is ample free parking, and the hall is handicap-accessible. Stop by the raffle table for your chance to win a beautiful handmade item donated by the exhibitors or St. Therese parishioners. A portion of the proceeds from the raffle will be donated to Hunger Task Force, and we will also be collecting food for their benefit all weekend. Bring in two non-perishable food items, and receive a free raffle ticket! Entertainment Coupon books will also be sold. Please see our website at www.sainttheresemilwaukee/craftfair for all the details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements