St. Therese Parish on 95th and Bluemound (next to the zoo) is hosting a Craft Fair on November 3rd/4th. The fair is from 10:00am-5:00pm on Saturday and 9:00am-2:00pm on Sunday. All items being sold are handmade, and there is no admission charge. There is ample free parking, and the hall is handicap-accessible. Stop by the raffle table for your chance to win a beautiful handmade item donated by the exhibitors or St. Therese parishioners. A portion of the proceeds from the raffle will be donated to Hunger Task Force, and we will also be collecting food for their benefit all weekend. Bring in two non-perishable food items, and receive a free raffle ticket! Entertainment Coupon books will also be sold. Please see our website at www.sainttheresemilwaukee/craftfair for all the details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class