St. Therese Parish on 95th and Bluemound (next to the zoo) is hosting a Craft Fair on November 3rd/4th. The fair is from 10:00am-5:00pm on Saturday and 9:00am-2:00pm on Sunday. All items being sold are handmade, and there is no admission charge. There is ample free parking, and the hall is handicap-accessible. Stop by the raffle table for your chance to win a beautiful handmade item donated by the exhibitors or St. Therese parishioners. A portion of the proceeds from the raffle will be donated to Hunger Task Force, and we will also be collecting food for their benefit all weekend. Bring in two non-perishable food items, and receive a free raffle ticket! Entertainment Coupon books will also be sold. Please see our website at www.sainttheresemilwaukee/craftfair for all the details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014