Head and Neck Oncology and Reconstructive Surgeon Michael Stadler joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clinical Cancer Center staff
Michael E. Stadler, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of otolaryngology and communication sciences at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at The Clinical Cancer Center at Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin.
Board-certified in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, Dr. Stadler’s clinical interests include the treatment and care of patients with head and neck cancer and other tumors of the head and neck.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Stadler completed a fellowship in head and neck oncology at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2006, Dr. Stadler completed a residency in otolaryngology at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, N.C. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Wisconsin in Madison in 2001.
Dr. Stadler currently serves on American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery’s Education Committee and Young Physicians Committee.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse