Head and Neck Oncology and Reconstructive Surgeon Michael Stadler joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Clinical Cancer Center staff
Michael E. Stadler, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of otolaryngology and communication sciences at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at The Clinical Cancer Center at Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin.
Board-certified in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, Dr. Stadler’s clinical interests include the treatment and care of patients with head and neck cancer and other tumors of the head and neck.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Stadler completed a fellowship in head and neck oncology at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2006, Dr. Stadler completed a residency in otolaryngology at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, N.C. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Wisconsin in Madison in 2001.
Dr. Stadler currently serves on American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery’s Education Committee and Young Physicians Committee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study