Gastroenterologist Veronica TenCate joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Veronica M. TenCate, D.O., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (gastroenterology and hepatology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in gastroenterology, Dr. TenCate’s clinical interests are focused on transplant hepatology, end-stage liver disease and viral hepatitis.
Before joining the MCW faculty, she completed two fellowships at the University of Illinois at Chicago. The first was in gastroenterology and hepatology, and the second was in transplant hepatology.
After earning her D.O. from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill., in 2005, Dr. TenCate completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Village of Pleasant Prairie Park & Ride Lot Named “Project of the Year” by the American Public Works Association