Gastroenterologist Veronica TenCate joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Veronica M. TenCate, D.O., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (gastroenterology and hepatology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in gastroenterology, Dr. TenCate’s clinical interests are focused on transplant hepatology, end-stage liver disease and viral hepatitis.
Before joining the MCW faculty, she completed two fellowships at the University of Illinois at Chicago. The first was in gastroenterology and hepatology, and the second was in transplant hepatology.
After earning her D.O. from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill., in 2005, Dr. TenCate completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic