Gastroenterologist Veronica TenCate joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Veronica M. TenCate, D.O., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (gastroenterology and hepatology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in gastroenterology, Dr. TenCate’s clinical interests are focused on transplant hepatology, end-stage liver disease and viral hepatitis.
Before joining the MCW faculty, she completed two fellowships at the University of Illinois at Chicago. The first was in gastroenterology and hepatology, and the second was in transplant hepatology.
After earning her D.O. from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill., in 2005, Dr. TenCate completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies