Gastroenterologist Veronica TenCate joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Veronica M. TenCate, D.O., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (gastroenterology and hepatology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in gastroenterology, Dr. TenCate’s clinical interests are focused on transplant hepatology, end-stage liver disease and viral hepatitis.
Before joining the MCW faculty, she completed two fellowships at the University of Illinois at Chicago. The first was in gastroenterology and hepatology, and the second was in transplant hepatology.
After earning her D.O. from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill., in 2005, Dr. TenCate completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!