The Friends of the Brookfield Library will have their annual Winter Tales and Treats Used Book Sale on Friday Nov 30th and Saturday December 1st. The Sale will take place in the Library Community Room. We will have all new items since our August Sale. The Sale is from 5 PM-7:30 PM on Friday and 9 AM-5 PM on Saturday. The Friends are now accepting donations of books, DVD's, and CD's. Sale items may be dropped off at the library circulation desk
On Saturday, the City of Brookfield is hosting a Winter Holiday Market at the Civic Plaza next to City Hall. There will be food, singing and arts and crafts. The Market is from 3-7 Saturday evening
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned