Looking for some spooktacular fun for the kids?
Go to Spooks and Spoofs Fall Festival Friday, Oct. 26, 5-8:30 at St. Mary's Visitation Gym, 13000 Juneau Blvd., Elm Grove. This fun fall festival features children's games and crafts, a haunted house, pumpkin and kids'costume contests, food and fun. Admission is free. Donations of non-perishable food items and toiletries for New Berlin Food Pantry are most welcome. See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ