Looking for some spooktacular fun for the kids?
Go to Spooks and Spoofs Fall Festival Friday, Oct. 26, 5-8:30 at St. Mary's Visitation Gym, 13000 Juneau Blvd., Elm Grove. This fun fall festival features children's games and crafts, a haunted house, pumpkin and kids'costume contests, food and fun. Admission is free. Donations of non-perishable food items and toiletries for New Berlin Food Pantry are most welcome. See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room