Looking for some spooktacular fun for the kids?
Go to Spooks and Spoofs Fall Festival Friday, Oct. 26, 5-8:30 at St. Mary's Visitation Gym, 13000 Juneau Blvd., Elm Grove. This fun fall festival features children's games and crafts, a haunted house, pumpkin and kids'costume contests, food and fun. Admission is free. Donations of non-perishable food items and toiletries for New Berlin Food Pantry are most welcome. See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Promotes Sajdak and Names Kim Marketing Coordinator
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces 2015 Fall Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Free Homeowner
- Menomonee Falls Resident Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- Karpinski Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE