Looking for some spooktacular fun for the kids?
Go to Spooks and Spoofs Fall Festival Friday, Oct. 26, 5-8:30 at St. Mary's Visitation Gym, 13000 Juneau Blvd., Elm Grove. This fun fall festival features children's games and crafts, a haunted house, pumpkin and kids'costume contests, food and fun. Admission is free. Donations of non-perishable food items and toiletries for New Berlin Food Pantry are most welcome. See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies