The Wauwatosa Community Band is presenting its 5th Annual Halloween Children's Concert on Tuesday, October 30th, at 7:00pm. This year the performance will take place in the "Creepy Cafeteria" at Longfellow M.S. (76th & North Ave.) on the west lower level of the building. Guides from the band will be available at all doors.
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for students and seniors, BUT anyone who wears a costume, gets in FREE!
There will be a variety of classical music with entertainment for the kids including a costume parade, scavenger hunt, and the narrated tale of Peter and the Wolf. Giselle, a hula hoop and mime artist, will also make a special appearance. Refreshments will be served following the concert.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park