The Wauwatosa Community Band is presenting its 5th Annual Halloween Children's Concert on Tuesday, October 30th, at 7:00pm. This year the performance will take place in the "Creepy Cafeteria" at Longfellow M.S. (76th & North Ave.) on the west lower level of the building. Guides from the band will be available at all doors.
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for students and seniors, BUT anyone who wears a costume, gets in FREE!
There will be a variety of classical music with entertainment for the kids including a costume parade, scavenger hunt, and the narrated tale of Peter and the Wolf. Giselle, a hula hoop and mime artist, will also make a special appearance. Refreshments will be served following the concert.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room