The Wauwatosa Community Band is presenting its 5th Annual Halloween Children's Concert on Tuesday, October 30th, at 7:00pm. This year the performance will take place in the "Creepy Cafeteria" at Longfellow M.S. (76th & North Ave.) on the west lower level of the building. Guides from the band will be available at all doors.
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for students and seniors, BUT anyone who wears a costume, gets in FREE!
There will be a variety of classical music with entertainment for the kids including a costume parade, scavenger hunt, and the narrated tale of Peter and the Wolf. Giselle, a hula hoop and mime artist, will also make a special appearance. Refreshments will be served following the concert.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class