WILD (Wauwatosa is Learning Differently) is a program through the Wilson STEM school and was made possible through a $2,700 grant from the EFW. This project improves teaching and learning as it pushes thinking and allows students to problem solve a real problem. The outcome is an outdoor learning environment that would be created in the area surrounding the rebuilt creek beds. The classroom would be zoned into 5 learning zones and allow for plant study, observation, scientific learning and pond study.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research